Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are actively searching for a Senior Resource Planning Manager to lead a large team of Analysts & Architects across multiple sites around the UK. This highly varied role will support and lead a team of Senior Planners and Resource Schedulers to deliver best in contact centre resource planning across a multisite estate of large FTE.
Working with the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and scheduling to enable the delivery of a great customer service on behalf of the business.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in managing fast paced Resource Planning in a LARGE dynamic contact centre estate across multiple sites.
- Proven experience in developing people and teams
- WFM System/ tools experience - IEX, Kronos, Teleopti, Aspect or Genesys.
- A history of supporting large multi-functional teams across multiple sites
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a leadership team to develop and grow capability to ensure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and optimisation
- A proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen, and management of large operational budgets across multiple business areas
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical information and financial reporting
- Superior working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence forecasting software and Workforce Management systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions.
Please apply with your CV and call Matt Affron for more information 01905 330 794.