Head of Credit Risk
South West England
About the Role
We have been approached by a fantastic business with a real focus on transformation & change to source an experienced and passionate Head of Credit Risk to implement and develop a new business team which focusses on collections/ debt lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading an ever-changing Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with development & company growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Design develop and Implementation of the credit & compliance strategy for the organisation.
- Driving change & optimisation within the credit and collections function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Support P&L through credit risk strategy
- Design, implement & Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented
- Ownership of the credit & collections policies and procedures
- Implement and drive a culture of coaching and development, upskilling teams and driving better outcomes
- Drive CI through third party engagement, industry trends – improving the business risk products minimising exposure.
- In depth credit risk and collections experience at a senior design and implementation level
- Experience managing credit risk projects
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- Proven SQL/ SAS experience
- A data analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes