Client Delivery Manager
About the Role
We have been approached by a high performing organisation to source an experienced Client Delivery Manager to lead a growing service organisation based in Málaga, Spain.
Salary - c45k EURO's + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
The desired candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation (150FTE), empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with Growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value for the Customer Service & technical department.
The successful candidate must have a background in working as an client Account Manager or client delivery within an Outsourced or FS Contact Centre operation, we are not able to consider anyone who doesn’t have this background.
- Oversee coaching and development with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Assist with the contact for a large and commercially significant customer relationship
- Understand and interpret the customer strategy set by the client and represent this to internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Act as the company champion through implementation, change, transition and the lengthy contract term
- Build and maintain annual account plans to deliver against internal and external targets
- Drive account growth through the provision on exceptional service levels supporting the implementation of new and existing projects
- Build and develop the client relationships, cementing our client as the partner of choice.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Resource planning, both for immediate and long-term headcount, training and tools/software for the Contact Centre colleagues
- Meeting or exceeding efficiency targets for the Operation
- A background in Client Account Management/ Service Delivery within the Contact Centre BPO industry
- Strong client relationship management
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Management of a 24/7 multilingual operation
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes