About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client based in the Bedfordshire area.
This is a Full - Time office based position offering a competitive salary of upto £50k DOE + Excellent Benefits.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in a real hands on HR Management role, within a fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Head of HR & Operations, you will be overseeing the delivery of key HR projects associated with change and improvement programs as well as providing a generalist HR service to the business. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
- Developing strategies for the entire employee lifecycle including talent management, training and employee relations.
- Collaborate with other managers in the business to ensure the smooth running of the Company from a people perspective.
- Support the business to deliver people-related processes, vision and strategy across the Company, aligned with employment law.
- Manage a small HR team and coordinate a range of initiatives through the broader HR function.
- Attract and retain talent in a competitive market for specialist skills. In particular, development and implementation of our retention strategy. · Advise business leaders on the people implications of business initiatives, projects, policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver high value people initiatives which align with the achievement of the business goals.
- Coach line managers to develop their people management capability.
- Partner with senior line management to lead and facilitate change initiatives as required.
- Produce and analyse management information for the business.
- Develop and implement new processes to help the Company offer a better workplace for staff.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
Key skills required:
- Solid previous HR experience in a Manager role
- Experience of managing and developing a small HR and recruitment team
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex Employee Relations cases matters up to appeal and employment tribunal including TUPE and redundancy
- Proven ability to consult with external third parties such as clients and auditors
- Experience of managing and analysing budget data information
- Fast paced background within a HR Management role
- Extensive knowledge of project management principles
- HR Management from a Contact Centre background