Learning and Development Coach
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of coaching and providing Quality Assurance feedback on Customer Service Advisors, so they excel in their role and provide exceptional service. This would suit someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional service and who always looks to improve upon service levels and go above and beyond. Someone who thrives off developing and coaching others to reach their potential would do well in this role.
The shift pattern for this role is currently Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm, this may change in the future so please be flexible.
About the Role:
- Support the training team at peak times.
- Conduct sample call back quality checks in line with company quality framework.
- Continually coach and develop advisors to always thrive to reach their potential.
- Always look towards continuous improvement
- Conducting monthly Levelling case sessions with case managers.
- You will provide 1 to 1 Coaching sessions to all the businesses staff.
- You will go out of your way to provide effective and one to one support and coaching to staff members who are on a Performance Improvement plan.
- Work closely with the senior management team to report upon the team’s performance and drive the strategy across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading, motivating, and coaching staff members in a customer service contact centre
- Excellent communication skills,
- You will be able to create appropriate and meaningful training material to support learning.
- A good background of working in customer service and have the knowledge and ability to apply techniques to enhance the service
- Experience of working with senior management
- Excellent organisation skills
- A desire to always make a difference and enhance the current processes
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team express interest