Senior Workforce Planner
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Contact Centre Senior Workforce Planner to provide a wide range of operational design and development for the business bid & tender team. the organisation (Forecast/ scheduling/ Capacity planning) will need a great mind to review the incoming data and create a business case and plan of action for business support.
Role is Homebased (the client has sites around the UK and you might be required to travel to company site in the North West 2/3 days per month, fully exspensed). This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning & Bid team.
About the Role:
- Providing guidance and business focus for the business forecasting - reviewing and analysing the current and historical data.
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating resource planning tender information with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will be creating operational business capacity planning documentation.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in Resource planning adherence and driving service delivery excellence.
- Capacity planning and tender experience ideally witihin a Contact Centre Bid team
- Exposure to Nice - IEX WFM would be beneficial.
- Ideally Advanced EXCEL.
- Experience of operating within a Resource Planning team within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy