Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relations (Social Media)
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for acknowledging and responding to customer interactions across social media platforms (review sites, Twitter, Facebook etc.). Establishing a clear tone of voice, you will act as gatekeeper by responding to all social media interactions and assisting with a range of enquiries. You will support and contribute to the development of improved customer experiences across our social media platforms.
Working as part of a diverse multi-skilled team, you will support the wider complaint handling function where required. You will undertake thorough investigations and resolve complaints in accordance with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles and FCA regulation. You will ensure complaints are managed fairly, accurately, and clearly. You will handle various complaints and support the Customer Relations Manager to resolve complaints as required.
- Manage Trust Pilot, Facebook, Twitter, Google reviews platform and inform customer support teams, product teams as well as our marketing teams on direct customer feedback that could contribute to roadmap planning and the wider strategy.
- Make sure engagements across our social media platforms are responded to within SLA’s
- Delivering exceptional customer service to and explore new ways we can increase our review and customer satisfaction scores.
- Where requested, assist in preparing management information and reports for management review.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the customer journey by identifying customer pain points and making suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure our customers are treated in accordance with the principals of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Provide first time resolution in a fair and efficient manner.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with all relevant regulatory, legal requirements and company policies.
- Alert to potential regulatory and business risks within the department and take appropriate action to mitigate them.
- It is essential you have experience of dealing with customers via social media using an appropriate and consistent tone of voice.
- You will have at least 2 years complaint handling experience (working in an FCA regulated company) or relevant demonstratable experience.
- Experience of working in a regulated claim handling environment would be advantageous.
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.