Please use the search to find another job.
Collections Team Leader
North West England
About the Role
The successful candidate will have ownership of all processes and procedures within the Collections team and will lead a team to undertake the necessary duties to provide exceptional customer experience for those in financial difficulty. Reporting directly into the Collections Manager and support them in a wide range of areas including regulatory requirements, maintaining relationships with business stakeholders, avoiding risk exposure and ensure that fair and consistent outcomes for customers are delivered. You will also enhance the operational performance of the team
Main responsibilities -
- Achieve agreed SLAs and Quality, Policy and Regulatory standards.
- Maximise efficiency and inspire, motivate and develop the Arrears Management team to deliver an exceptional service for internal & external customers and Intermediaries.
- Assist with building out the end to end processes to be efficient and compliant, making sure the relevant layers of governance and oversight are considered.
- Working with Operational Risk, Compliance and Audit teams to facilitate second line reviews and address any actions.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting of data and performance.
- To constantly review key controls, policies and procedures relating to arrears and collections to ensure appropriateness, effectiveness and accuracy.
- Act on quality/audit reports highlighting potential areas of concern/weakness and ensure corrective action in a timely manner
Experience Required -
- Solid team leader experience with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop teams to achieve SLA’s and business objectives and reach their full potential.
- Able to balance capacity demands and service achievement without compromising standards or quality.
- Analytically capable with the ability to evaluate and distil information, reaching logical conclusions at pace.
- Engaging and influencing, works collaboratively with stakeholders and builds strong relationships based on a common goal.
- Solutions focused, organised, decisive with a cooperative approach.
- Inclusive and consultative style, respects and supports the team and builds rapport without compromising output.
- Focused on continuous improvement and constantly looks for ways to increase productivity/profitability or reduce cost/risk.