Chief Marketing Officer
About the Role
My Client are a recognised leader in their sector with large Contact Centre operations spanning the UK and overseas. The business is growing at such a rate they are expanding their Senior Leadership team and the last profession of the jigsaw puzzle is the Chief Marketing Officer who will report to the exec leadership team.
***** This role is home based *****
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and driven person, with strong experience in B2B marketing.
Leading the entire Marketing function, you will work closely with the sales leaders to achieve revenue targets and report directly into the CEO.
Responsibilities of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Developing and executing the global marketing and communications strategy and budget for internal and external communications.
- Design, lead and deliver engaging conferences and round table events, targetting our clients key target audience.
- Leading and providing direction across our global marketing community, creating efficiencies across a diverse region and community.
- Forming close collaborations with the leadership team to identify and create new opportunities to engage with our customers and prospects.
- Owning and Developing a Content Team that successfully delivers a wide range of collateral with the aim to directly and indirectly impact revenue generation.
- Own the strategic relationships between Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful strategies for new product lines.
- Design and execution of enterprise targeted strategies, including tracking of targets, KPIs and budgets.
- Forecast and scale existing marketing channels, tools, infrastructure and other relevant marketing elements to achieve growth targets.
- Experimenting with any new or creative ways of building our brand, generating leads or other value to the business.
- Leadership of a small but growing marketing team including establishing new roles and sub teams.
- Strong Ownership of growth targets and overall marketing strategy.
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the Marketing team.
- Developing top talent within the team to establish a culture of learning and sharing.
Requirements of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Experience working within the Contact Centre industry would be an advantage (whether BPO, technology or some such product which is supplied to Contact Centre operations).
- Experience in the design and delivery of engaging conferences and round table discussions.
- Management experience of a team of 3 minimum
- Enterprise Marketing: Success in managing PPC, Content, Digital, Social etc.
- Experience in strategically planning marketing strategies and where necessary, assisting with the hands-on delivery of campaigns across all channels.