Sales & Service Team Leader
About the Role
If you love manging people in a Sales through Service enviroment - Sales & Service Team Leader, are you motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working homebased or on site at our client's professional contact centre based in Staffordshire where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to continue to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and people focussed environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll need to be able to work shift patterns covering 9/7 Monday – Friday (9-7 Saturday & 9-1 Sunday - 1 weekend in 3).
Basic salary is £24,000 - £26,000 + Bonus + Bens.
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Sales through Service managment roles.
- Exposure to both inbound and outbound sales environments
- Loves working and interacting with people in a friendly and passionate customer focussed environment
- Someone who can get the best from every situation - a Leader whom can bring the best from a team.
- Contact Centre team managment experience Essential
- Travel sector experience would be of benefit.
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to encourage the team to improve.
- Enjoys the challenge of driving teams to achieve targets and seeing the team improve.
- Escalated complaints and service quiries.
- training, coaching & develop your contact centre team.