Project Manager (Contact Centre - IT)
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to help create and manage project plans. You will work simultaneously on multiple projects this will require you to successfully plan, coordinate to deliver for the business.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
*Flexible on location with WFH and site meetings when required*
- Create adequate and detailed project plans which account for every detail of each work stream required, to ensure a successful project of work.
- Appropriately mange the project documentation, plans & reports.
- Accountable for successful delivery of all assigned IT related projects across key deliverables (including scope of work, timescales, quality and budgets)
- Works closely with the wider stakeholders and colleagues across the business and centralised support functions to delivery strategic priorities, initiatives and outcomes
- Work with other PM's to eliminate blockers & organise stakeholder meeting to make sure everyone is kept well informed.
- Plans the project effectively ensuring that the appropriate participants, dependencies, budgets and timescales are identified and agreed.
- Oversees on-time achievement of all key milestones within the project plans
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities which would enhance project outcome, customer experience and client perception
- Completes post project reviews and includes lessons learnt exercises which identify both positive and negative outcomes to be actioned
- Extensive experience in project management ideally within a Tech/ BPO Outsource Contact Centres delivering multi work stream / geography (off shore / onshore)
- Exposure to Salesforce (Tools experience) & Smart Sheets would be advantageous
- Six-Sigma, PRINCE2 Practitioner or other Agile qualification essential
- Stakeholder management experience essential.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools including MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and others.