Please use the search to find another job.
Forecasting & Planning Manager
About the Role
The successful candidate will oversee the workforce management forecasts across multi-site and multi-channel customer centres. While some workforce management processes are well developed, in conjunction with outsource partners, planning activities in other markets are still being developed. The successful candidate will move at speed to optimise workforce requirements across all teams in order to maximise performance whilst keeping waste to a minimum. We require candidates who can hit the ground running; a self-starter who is comfortable in creating and implementing procedures from scratch, and who would revel in the opportunity to make a significant mark on the business.
- Create monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly forecasts of contact volumes and staffing requirements across multiple channels, markets, and lines of business based on historical trends, special events, and business growth objectives
- Support Workforce Management related projects with outsource partners
- Establish a contact and staffing forecast for all markets and clearly communicate the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to the outsource partner and key stakeholders
- Data analysis, trending analysis, and preparation of hourly, daily, and monthly contact centre performance reports
- Support the team with the provision of regular workforce-related reporting and data gathering
- Work with wider operations to account for changes that will impact Customer Care contact volumes
- Identify methods for improving forecast accuracy through analysis of contact and resource data
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Workforce management experience in a contact centre environment essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, and summarising complex data
- Proven experience of producing accurate intraday / interval workload forecasting models using statistical techniques
- Highly numerate, with significant experience of using Excel or Google Sheets for data collation and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in workforce management technology, forecasting, and scheduling methodologies in a customer care environment
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with customer care operations and support teams, finance managers and business intelligence analysts
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential