BPO Client Account Manager
About the Role
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team based in the East Midlands area.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver top-quality service and account support whilst proactively consulting on their clients' ongoing requirements. You will be a 'people person' – an expert in relationship management, rapport building over the phone and specialising in developing long-term relationships with decision makers. You will present a polished, professional image that reassures clients that they're in good hands when it comes to their Contact Centre requirements.
As a Client Account Manager, you will plan and oversee enterprise‐level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. You will also ensure quality service and operational performance within the parameters of the program and delivery standards.
- Be responsible and accountable for the totality of client relationship for assigned accounts
- Ensure the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes
- Be on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and respond appropriately to ensure the support groups respond and react accordingly
- Act as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Ensure quality service and operational performance is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards
- Act as the client advocate in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends
- Manage the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecards
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes for assigned accounts
- Extend revenue and footprint with the client to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets
- Develop an Account Plan and Contact Plans
- Define relevant propositions for each client and qualify opportunities to ensure high probability of win and successful delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Having ownership of a function, account or matrix management responsibility
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
- Exercises independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Ability to develop and conduct presentations
A background in Client Account Management from a Contact Centre background is a must for this role.