Recoveries Team Manger (Energy Industry)
About the Role
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recoveries Team Manager to join their rapidly growing team based in Milton Keynes.
This will be a home based role for the foreseeable, but will be a mixture of both home & office once restrictions start to be lifted.
As a Recoveries Team Manager, you will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, service quality and profitability in the Recovery and Data Management Teams through the implementation of effective business process management methods and strategies.
You will oversee the daily operation of the data management and recovery teams and will have extensive experience in recruiting, training, supervising, motivating, team building and appraising human resources. You will maintain a skilled and flexible resource pool to ensure SLAs are met mobilising resources across both teams as required.
- Responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, service quality and profitability
- Oversee the daily operation of Recovery & Data Management Teams.
- Recruiting, training, supervising, motivating, team building and appraising human resources.
- Maintain a skilled and flexible resource pool to ensure SLAs are met mobilising resources across both teams as required.
- Delivering a service-orientated (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the customer, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- Recognising and advocating the importance of understanding customer’s expectations and perceptions.
- Developing strong business relationships with utility suppliers to support customers needs. Reporting performance, trends, recommendations and findings to the Operations Manager.
- Experienced Team Manager with a solid background in leading and motivating teams
- You will have a strong understanding of the utilities sector having worked within the industry for at least 2 years
- Demonstrate a passion for Customer Service
- A good understanding of Data, Billing and Metering
- Leading a team within the Recoveries / Energy industry