About the Role
If you love sales and are a highly driven results orientated individual this could be the perfect role for you. Our client are looking for a number of sales advisors to join them in their award winning contact centre based in the Buckinghamshire area.
Must be able to start on Monday 26th April 2021.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll be making and receiving calls to and from both new & existing customers in a Contact Centre Environment.
The roles are initially homebased, but you will be required to work from our offices once they re-open.
Sales salary £18,000 - £21,000 DOE plus uncapped commission (OTE £25-£28,000) + Excellent Benefits.
Monday – Friday between 9am and 6pm on rotational shifts
Weekends are currently closed, but this may change after COVID (candidates will need to be fully flexible Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm)
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Contact Centre experience desirable
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Proven successful background in a sales and customer focused environment
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity targets
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to inbound and outbound sales
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections • Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone