Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in the Buckinghamshire area where helping people is always the number one priority.
Must be able to start on Monday 26th April 2021.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll be making and receiving calls to and from customers in a Contact Centre Environment.
The roles are initially homebased, but you will be required to work from our offices once they re-open.
Customer Service salary £19,500 - £21,500 DOE + Excellent Benefits.
Monday – Friday between 9am and 6pm on rotational shifts
Weekends are currently closed, but this may change after COVID (candidates will need to be fully flexible Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm)
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Someone who can get the best from every situation
- Contact Centre experience desirable
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone