Please use the search to find another job.
Outsourced Vendor Lead
About the Role
We are working for one of the most inspirational organisations in their sector and a truly forward thinking British institution in the search for an Outsourced Vendor Lead to lead the relationship both on and offshore.
** this role is a homebased role with travel **
This is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of exceptional customer service delivered through the outsourced relationship.
Reporting into the Director of Service, the successful individual will identify and develop all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies. You will also lead in delivering transformational customer experience projects, moving these projects from inhouse ‘test and learn’ to outsourced partnerships.
- Strategically lead in the management and development of the BPO relationship
- Work closely with the business to define, negotiate and agree the effective utilisation of resource in line with service specifications.
- Being fully responsible for the Contact Centre budgets you will also be responsible for enhancing first call resolution, ikmproving NPS and CSAT and other metrics.
- Working with the business and the outsourced partners to identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements, identifying solutions and presenting them to stakeholders