Head of Support Operations
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Head of Support Operations for our large and growing client who operates large and complex inhouse Contact Centre operations plus a complex outsourced model both on and offshore.
** this role is home based with travel **
Leading large and growing team the successful individual will be responsible for the strategy and development of long term resource planning and all training design and delivery planning for both inhouse and outsourced centres.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly experienced Contact Centre professional who has an in-depth understanding of Operational delivery, training, resource planning and the makeup of other support functions within the Contact Centre industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the overall operational metrics (inhouse and outsourced).
- To delivery quality forecasting and data to both internal and external teams
- Working with the Vendor lead, you will be responsible for ensuring cost is kept to a budgeted level while service exceeds expectations
- Ensure delivery of KPIs/Sales targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing KPI’s relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors, and clearly stating all assumptions applied.
- The continuous identification implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider team
- Execute a well-defined quality framework in place to ensure all teams both internal and outsourced understand the performance of the business and that they understand the needs of their teams
- Responsible for all training programs from training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions and inductions