BPO Operations Director
About the Role
We are on the hunt for an exceptional BPO Contact Centre Operations Director to lead a large and rapidly growing Contact Centre operation in South Africa.
Though your management structure you will be responsible for the operational management, client delivery, full P&L and KPI financial performance of a number of key sites with FTE of over 1,500 and growing. You will be highly visible to the operation and as a result we are looking for an operational expert, someone who can lead and inspire while at the same time strategically planning for the future. You will be an empowering professional who has the ability and background of leading by example gaining trust from your teams and clients.
You will have a background of Contact Centre Outsourcing and will be well versed in leading operational delivery for multiple clients in a host of differing industries.
- Accountable for leading the smooth running of day-to-day operational delivery across a number of contact centre sites, with responsibility for all members of staff in their area, inclusive of operational and site-based support functions of learning & development, quality, recruitment and facilities
- Is fully accountable for all business and client targets including all financial metrics, client KPIs, absence, attrition, engagement and others as appropriate, and takes appropriate steps with their site-based teams (with the support of others where appropriate) to ensure good performance is consistently achieved
- Accountable for the P&L for each of the sites and drives the delivery of all financial targets and GM, by setting appropriate budgets, controlling spend and working with CCMs and on-site teams to create plans to rectify if not on target to deliver against financial forecasts
- Works with the Account and Client teams to ensure clients are engaged and to deliver against all contracts & SLA’s contained within the Contact Centre
- Provides leadership and clear direction, whilst actively engaging and supporting the ongoing development and coaching of management, team leaders, agents and other operational support roles across the sites to ensure better performance and succession planning.
This is a superb role for an individual who has a passion for the delivery of excellence on behalf of their clients. express interest