Contact Centre Change Manager
About the Role
We are working with an organisation who are going through an immense period of transformation and change both inhouse and through their outsource Contact Centre partnership.
Working within our clients Outsourcing Relationship team and being the main change partner to their outsource providers you will be responsible for all ‘people’ related change initiatives across processes, systems, technology and structures meet our clients objectives.
You will provide support and coaching to their outsource providers to help through change transitions and will support project teams in the integration of change activities into their project plans for the customer element of the operations.
We are searching for an individual who has a solid Change Management background with experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools who has exposure to Contact Centre operations.
You will be familiar with project management approaches and will be able to establish and build string relationships with people and teams who are all forging towards a common goal.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative, including conducting impact analyses.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
This is a highly exciting role for an individual who wishes to join a progressive organisation in a period of rapid transformation. express interest