Planning & Forecasting Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Planning and Forecasting Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Forecasting and Planning). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Forecast demand and resource requirements across multiple channels
- Establish and deliver a resource planning approach using historic data to forecast demand and resource requirements – medium & long term.
- Maintain staff activities and records on the WFM system, maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels to the Planning Manager and Ops team.
- Optimise resource planning and scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with Operational Leaders to ensure shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
- Track planned and unplanned absence and produce reports in the form of daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks.