Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
We are busy searching for an inspirational Customer Service Team Leader for one of our clients based in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You'll be responsible for looking after customer and business needs by analysing and assuring compliance to key/high risk operational processes. You'll be accountable for analysis, documentation and escalation of all findings. You will be an integral part of process changes, accountable for documenting processes and controls, and for reporting on their status. Everything you do will be driven by doing the right thing for the customer. My client are a 24/7 business, so flexibility regarding working hours is required.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the effective delivery of player protection processes whilst ensuring excellent service and delivery of department KPI’s. Review and analyse performance and liaise with relevant key stakeholders.
- Build product knowledge across brands to support operational awareness, management of the operation and supporting development of your direct reports.
- Lead by example and take accountability for dealing with all aspects of people management. Recognise key motivators in the working environment, people’s different motivational needs, and identify techniques to motivate your team. Take an active interest in, and support, everyone’s personal development.
- Responsible for managing and understanding the impact of individual absence on the business. Recognise and address patterns of absence and reduce absence by team and department.
- Be creative and have fun, find the right people for the business and team. Effectively manage and work with stakeholders to align resource with site activity.
- Empower your team to achieve a best in class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analyse and monitor performance in order to continuously improve. This will include producing reports to present to key stakeholders.
- Ensure staff experience a working environment where they can voice questions, suggestions, or constructive dissent for open discussion. Provide support and coaching rather than criticism, even where mistakes have been made.
- Advise the team of trends in player’s behaviours and other demographic information to enhance their understanding of impact. Ensure the team are aware of regulatory updates and changes.
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring staff are compliant
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with Key Stakeholders
- Experience of managing, leading and developing a successful team
- Strong Customer service experience
- Possess good IT skills and have experience using the CRM systems
- Ability to drive the team forward in terms of goals and cultural change
- Provide feedback, mentoring and coaching, as well as reward and recognition
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with Stakeholders and players
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven
- Demonstrates sound and well-reasoned judgement when applying decision making
- A desire for continuous improvement - processes, reporting and the tools we use
- Able to manage competing priorities whilst ensuring performance targets are met
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills