Quality Assurance Lead
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead to manage and evaluate the quality of customer service provision within the contact centre. Consistently auditing all key elements of the contact centre team, feeding back to Customer Support advisors, coaching on areas of improvement, and setting weekly targets. Sending completed quality evaluations to the relevant managers, identifying these target areas for improvement as well as highlighting areas for praise. *Although this role is WFH the successful candidate will be required to travel 2-3days per month onsite (Midlands)*
- Identify trends in contact which could contribute towards continuous improvement across the department.
- Identify and report any potential process improvements.
- Coach agents/ team lead on the results of the active evaluation.
- Create coaching forms and record the results of the active evaluations.
- To conduct additional evaluations as and when the need arises.
- Participate in regular calibration sessions to ensure that consistency of quality evaluation across all touch points is maintained.
- Track performance at team and individual level.
- To conduct training as and when required.
- Quality Assurance within Call Centre operations essential.
- Ability to accommodate heavy workloads and work towards deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail / produce MI.
- Can develop an understanding of business procedures and service quality standards/criteria.
- Ability to effectively and constructively feedback performance levels to achieve improvement in performance.
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing multiple priorities – adapting to varied workload.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)