North West England
About the Role
The successful candidate will be joining a strong administrative team of MI Support Analysts responsible for running high quality management information, business intelligence reports and dashboards to support Operational, Client and internal requirements. You will provide support and engagement with Forecasting, Planning & MI teams to ensure delivery of Outperform Solutions and Operational Stakeholder product menu on an ongoing basis. This role is North West based with some flexibility to work from home 2-3days per week dependent on business needs.
Key Responsibilities -
- Accountable for maintaining and developing suites of key intraday, daily, weekly and monthly dashboards.
- Responsible for Production of slide decks and reports which will help the operation to achieve business targets as well as support performance management
- Responsible for Developing reporting into automated formats using SQL, Power BI, VBA and Advanced Excel
- You will work with other internal departments to analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making
- Responsible for regular interactions with internal and client stakeholders, undertaking reviews to provide analysis and insights, helping to define, build, and implement effective segmentation methodologies.
- To become “Trusted Partner” of Operational Managers and other work-stream areas both when called upon and in a proactive manner.
- Accountable for owning and developing Standardise Operating Procedures across all reports including User Guide and updated data dictionary sign posting
Skills / Experience
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of data and system analysis including the generation of reports
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, evidence using these skills to drive operational change
- Evidence of the ability to understand and communicate operational metrics and to evaluate performance against KPIs
- Analytical, highly numerical and methodical with attention to detail
- Ability to strategically align MI priorities with business objectives, and enhance MI reporting infrastructure
- Strong technical ability in creating complex SQL queries, views and stored procedures, as well as experience in VBA
- Ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing.
- Proven track record in data analytics, provides insight as well recommendations for changes and convinces key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Proven background in managing and developing analyst skill sets.
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers.
- Strong stakeholder management engagement and presentation skills
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential to an advanced level.