Senior MI Analyst
North West England
About the Role
The successful candidate will be joining a strong MI team as a Lead/Senior MI Analyst with the responsibility to innovate, create and develop high quality new MI in the form of reports, dashboards and businesses intelligence. As well as developing new reports and insight, you will also ensure successful execution of the design and implementation of Reporting Suites within new contracts prior to them becoming BAU. You will need to Project manage the planning solution on successful BIDS post innovation phase sign off, ensuring that MI is implemented within the agreed timescales. This role is North West based with some flexibility to work from home 2-3days per week dependent on business needs.
- Accountable developing suites of key MI reports, dashboards and business intelligence from a Bid specification and from BAU continuous improvement perspective.
- Accountable for key interactions with Senior Operations from a stakeholder and service review
- Accountable for Developing reporting into automated formats using SQL, Power BI, VBA and Advanced Excel (SSRS/SSIS – may be beneficial but not required)
- You will work with other departments to analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making
- Lead on implementation of reporting standardisation projects across wider operations
- Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI solutions throughout the business
- Ensuring we’re using the latest industry best practices to improve/update our methodologies
Skills / Experience
- Strong experience in a result’s driven Information environment (within Call Centre would be advantageous) including experience of Management Information (and Project Management would be desirable)
- Excellent technical ability in SQL queries, views and stored procedures, as well as experience in VBA, Microsoft Excel (and MS Power BI would be advantageous).
- Ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing.
- Proven track record in data analytics, provides insight as well recommendations for changes and convinces key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Experience of Stakeholder Management at a senior level
- Strong consultancy skills, and the ability to work with colleagues to identify business problems and data-led creative (well designed) solutions
- Proven background in managing and developing analyst skill sets.
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers.
- Commercial understanding of how changes to key contact centre metrics can impact business.