Communications & Engagement Lead
About the Role
We are working with one of the leading employers in their industry and an instantly recognisable brand to find a highly influential, vastly experienced Communications & Engagement Lead.
** This role is homebased **
You will already be leading a high profile Employee Engagement team and will have significant experience in delivering a variety of initiatives, events and communications across all parts of the business using a variety of channels. You will Focus on digital strategy creating engaging content across platforms including: LinkedIn, Twitter. Facebook and Instagram applying a journalistic approach to seeking out stories, generating content and creating narratives.
With your team you will create targeted, proactive and innovative activities for initiatives such as; Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion. Working closely with the wider People & Talent team to take forward programmes.
Work closely with the organisations Brand & Marketing team to drive alignment in their content creation, creating a consistent brand message and work closely with external agencies to ensure consistency of message across the many functions this organisation has.
You will bring:
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Extensive channel and agency management experience.
- Confident and clear communication style, with experience of communicating with everyone from the day-to-day service team through to CEO level.
- Proactive and highly organised with the ability to plan and multi-task.
- Strong digital communications experience within a fast-paced environment
- Strategic Internal based communications experience is crucial, however the role will also work closely with our clients external communications/marketing team
- Leadership skills with the ability to understand what motivates people
- Manage a balance of strategic and hands-on activity
- Ability to work with creative designers to ensure content is on brand and engaging
- Demonstrate creative skills at a senior level to drive initiatives