Customer Service team leader
About the Role
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of advisors who are responsible for coordinating, at the highest standard and delivering customer excellence.
You will need to motivate and manage the end-to-end performance of the team, exceeding Customer expectations at every opportunity and ensuring success. You must be a strong promoter of the operational performance of Services internally and actively collaborate with other operational leads to achieve solutions.
*Utilities experience essential*
Key Responsibilities -
- Mobilising the team effectively to achieve high standards and results.
- Monitor team performance throughout the day and take actions to ensure targets are achieved.
- Coaching performance and identifying training needs
- Service delivery of Key Performance Indicators
- Completing Return to Works and absence
- Completing regular 1-2-1’s and feedback with your team members
- Ensuring team adhere to all policy and instructions.
- Understand and communicate key messages effectively to team members.
Required Skills and Experience
- Call Centre Team Leader experience essential
- Utilities experience is essential.
- Experience of managing a team of advisors within a call centre environment.
- Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks.
- Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities.