Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are actively recruiting for someone who has proven experience of working in a fast paced Human Resources department.
Senior HR Advisor - Bedfordshire area - Office based - Immediate start
This role will suit someone who can confidently work using their initiative and support a busy team as well as having a hands on approah. You will have proven experience of Employee Relations, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievance procedures and be looking to join a forward thinking ever changing business based within a Contact Centre environment.
About the Role:
- Supporting the HR Manager across all business areas
- Provide Employee Relation support across the business
- Provide effective and professional HR support to all employees
- Support with major business change
- Working with ongoing investigations
- Ensure all HR matters are handled professionally and in line legislative and company requirements
- Advise and coach managers on policy and procedures
- Drive best practice across the business
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced HR department
- HR Contact Centre experience (Essential)
- Proven experience of working with ER, TUPE in the HR capacity
- Excellent understanding of employee law
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proactive approach with the ability to work alone or with team support
- It would be advantageous to have CIPD level 3 and above