Customer Support Advisor
About the Role
Due to company growth & demand, our client is now looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to join their Support team. The business is fast paced with a serious call demand, but you are targeted on giving each call the best and most informative service possible. If you love customer service, love helping people and want a real career within a fantastic business then this is for YOU!
Starting Salary: £20,360 + Benefits (salary has the potential to grow over £26k).
- Providing the best customer service & support possible for the customers answering calls & emails to existing customers
- Answer all inbound enquiries within SLA whilst aiming to achieve 1st call resolution for all enquiries.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Dispatch appropriate materials as and when required to customers.
- Working alongside multiple departments to gather feedback from customers, whilst sharing best practise.
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong Customer service background ideally in Contact Centre.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
please apply with your CV and contact Matt Affron 07753432891. express interest