Please use the search to find another job.
German Speaking Technical support
About the Role
About the Role
Passionate about Technical Support?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit EXPERIENCED German Speaking Tech Support Advisor’s to join their Tech Team based in Bicester.
You will be offered a generous starting salary of £24K + 22 days Holiday + Birthday off + Bank Holidays + Excellent Benefits
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - 8pm till 4pm and 12pm till 8pm Monday to Friday shift patterns
We are looking for Technical Support Advisors to join our client's contact centre based in Bicester, to provide product and technical knowledge to support their German customer base.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting technology based company, who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
• Identify system issues and provide solutions
• Testing and resolution of faulty equipment and providing support for colleagues in the field
• Ensuring up to date customer records
• Help build and maintain strong customer relationships through an honest and reliable service
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows and OSx Operating system
- Reasonable knowledge of Ethernet networks and TCP/IP
- Experience of commonly used consumer networking hardware including routers
To be considered for the Tech Support Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in a Technical Support role or similar
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- B2C experience preferable