Head of Operations (Claims & Property Industry)
South West England
About the Role
Immediate start – South West - Upto 80k DOE + Excellent Benefits
Must have Insurance, Property, Claims & Adjusting experience!!!!
We are seeking a highly talented, highly experienced Head of Operations for one of our large, multi-site clients with operations in the South West with a mixture of both onsite & home working.
Would be highly advantageous if you have experience of driving Growth– including working with Sales team to win new business within a contact centre environment.
The successful individual into this post will have a background of leading contact centre operations within the and will possess the following skills, experience and abilities:
- Significant Contact Centre Operational management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding business, with experience of working within matrix reporting structures
- Assisting the team with high level adjusting but primary duties will include managing the function, strategy and budget
- A background in developing and improving processes and customer journeys
- A thorough understanding and high level of customer focus with a proven record of delivering high standards of customer service and experience within a regulated environment
- Property loss adjusting experience (Essential)
- A strong leader who thrives on coaching, mentoring and developing reporting Managers, Leaders and their teams.
Key Responsibilities in post are:
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistency of approach
- Responsible for setting policies across all Operational areas, and in conjunction with the relevant Centre of Excellence
- Lead operational projects aimed at improving the customer journey
- Identify and deliver operational efficiencies locally realising the benefit of customers, clients and business
This is a tremendous role for a gifted Senior Operational leader to join a progressive organisation. express interest