About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of EXPERIENCED Travel Advisor’s to join their Customer Relationship Team. This role is currently working from home, however in the future a form of hybrid working would be needed - Travel would be required onsite upto a couple of times a month based at my client's office in Staffordshire.
If you love travel & customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, this is the role for you!!
Hours: You will need to be flexible with working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday across varies shift patterns between the hours of 9.30am and 8.30pm (Incl 1 weekend in every 4weeks).
- Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients
- Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through customer relationship managment.
- Working alongside a remote based team dealing with travel sales advice.
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Experience in the travel sector is essential.
- Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills