About the Role
We are working with an instantly recognisable business assisting them in sourcing an exceptional Sales Coach for their B2C sales business based in Leeds. This can be performed 4 days from the office and 1 from home.
You will be instrumental in the increased performance of the operation, both at induction stage for new staff and during their time with the busines.
You will be a highly motivated, inspiring coach, mentor and trainer and will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with The Sales Manager to analyse Adviser quality and sales achievements, to enable coaching time to be focused in areas that will deliver greatest impact.
- Utilising best practice coaching techniques, work on a 121 basis with Advisers to improve areas of underperformance, or to develop skills that will lead to enhanced quality/compliance and/or greater sales.
- Deliver brief training courses on specific skills or sales topics, following up with 121 coaching to ensure utilisation of lessons learned on the course.
- Monitor phone conversations of all Advisers to identify training / coaching issues, or to ensure that coaching/training lessons are being embedded to good effect.
- Work closely with new starters to assist in meeting initial quality and ensuring compliance levels.