IT & Telephony Business Analyst
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced IT Business Analyst to manage all of our client's technical solutions & documentation to ensure their meeting business objectives.
Location: Home working, some UK travel may be required
Start date: Mon 14th June 2021
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract: Permanent; flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the technical documentation and delivery of technology solutions for internal projects and client implementations. You may also be involved in operational processes, where required.
This client facing role will support multiple internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project, ensuring that data and training requirements are analysed with end-to-end solutions and processes captured and presented.
The role will be responsible for delivering documentation outputs on time and to a high professional standard, with an excellent eye for detail. In addition, the role will assist with budget control activities to ensure technical spend is aligned to the original pricing.
- Experience with telephony platforms. The role will design IVRs and work closely with MI so an understanding of telecoms data and how it relates to SLAs, such as AHT (Average Handling Time) etc is a must
- Strong technical documentation skills, with the ability to create high level designs and client facing test strategies
- Able to work with client’s IT and Infosec teams, to answer questions about the solution and capture requirements
- Happy to do hands on testing
- Previous experience of being client facing
- Experience of working with an outsourced IT supplier