Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Resource Planning Manager for our large, complex and highly successful client.
*** This role is remotely based (although has to be in the UK) ***
The purpose of this role is to lead the Resource Planning and reporting team where you will be responsible for the effective utilisation of the workforce, Forecasting, Scheduling, Real-Time and production and delivery of MI and reports for both internal and external Contact Centre operations.
- To manage and develop a team of Forecasting, Planning and reporting Analysts, accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for call & non-call workloads and resource.
- To work closely with our clients outsource Planning & Resource teams, monitoring performance and trends
- To constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Customer Centre teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options.
- To make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities and benefits offered through skills-based routing.
- To identify and pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service,
- To be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans.
- To monitor recruitment and work with the People Team to make advanced plans for required shift changes to optimise delivery of resource and skills.
- To deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors and clearly stating all assumptions applied.