French Speaking Customer Service advisor
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit EXPERIENCED Customer Service Advisor’s to join their Customer care Team based in Bicester.
You will be offered a generous starting salary of £21,500
Please be within daily commutable distance to the Royal London Hospital.
Hours of work: 7am - 3pm Monday to Friday
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focused approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Previous experience in a target driven environment