South East England
About the Role
My client is one of the UK’s leading, national Insurance brokers with a passion for delivering first class customer service. They boast numerous industry awards and offer a personal development programme and career opportunities which are difficult to beat.
£65k (DOE) + Company Car + Excellent Benefits - Role will be (around 80% desk based, 20% field based). - South East, England
Responsible for the overall technical control and decision making on a portfolio of subsidence claims. This will involve making accurate and timely decisions (including signing off all subsidence reports and validations prior to issuing to clients) and producing project plans for all claims to achieve the optimum balance of cost, time and customer satisfaction. The role will also be key in the development of proactive processes in the Subsidence team, including the implementation into the business and staff training. This role is the technical point of referral for the Subsidence Team and will involve true innovative input to the future of the subsidence service.
- The role is to be the technical referral point for claims managed by the Claim manager.
- To develop and train the Claim Managers and Administrator to competent Claim Management level, so that they can fully understand and run a subsidence claim from cradle to grave (including preparation of SI/Arb/CCTV/Monitoring/Arb instructions and their interpretation), with minimal support.
- To take the final decision on the accuracy of all validation reports and develop the project management plan for all valid claims, working closely with the Subsidence Claims Coordinators and Management Team.
- Ensure sufficiently detailed and accurate reports are submitted at all times
- Motivate and help develop the team and lead by example.
- To be involved in the review and understanding of MI reports and to assist with the improvements where required.
- Manage the completion of all tasks within service level agreement timescales as specifically set by the client or the company.
- Proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- Work closely with the Subsidence Management Team to design and deliver strategy and process developments, including training to staff as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous high level Customer Service experience
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of domestic buildings is essential, within the subsidence area.
- General building knowledge advantageous but not essential
- CII Qualified to Cert CII level – highly desirable but not essential.