New Business Sales Account Manager
About the Role
My client is one of the UK’s leading, national Insurance brokers with a passion for delivering first class customer service. They boast numerous industry awards and offer a personal development programme and career opportunities which are difficult to beat.
We are seeking a New Business Sales Account Manager (Insurance/Claims Industry) - This is a full time, permanent post with a highly competitive salary dependent on experience & can be based anywhere in the UK.
£50k (DOE) + Company Car + Excellent Benefits (Home-based role with occasional UK travel,
- Securing new business from new clients, the individual will need to formulate propositions taking into account diverse and complex elements, including the consideration of different partner strategies.
- Work closely, alongside the Group Account Managers to seek out cross selling opportunities for existing clients.
- To secure new business.
- To identify cross selling opportunities from existing partnerships, across all business and product lines.
- To ensure business written meets profit requirements through the use of, and fully understanding, financial models and expense control.
- Assist in negotiations, including, commercial terms, pricing reviews, operating models and legal contracts.
- Delivery of presentations.
- Responsibility for Tender documents both insurance and non-insurance, incorporating new technologies.
- Full understanding of insurance market
- Technology and systems awareness
- In depth knowledge of claim processes and their relationship with customer’s core products Understanding of operational requirements to deliver to commercial/contractual agreement, including, resource requirements, IT delivery and associated processes
- Extensive and proven successful sales experience, including market knowledge.
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role in a professional environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the insurance / claim’s management arena (Commercial Sales)
- Developing Budgets