Head of Resource Planning
About the Role
We are actively searching for a Head of Resource Planning to lead a team (Forecasting,Planning & Scheduling) to deliver a high level of CEX for the business.
Role is currently Fully Home based but will require some site travel to North East & Scotland.
This highly varied role will support and lead a team of Senior Planners and Resource Schedulers to deliver best in contact centre resource planning.
Working with the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and scheduling to enable the delivery of a great customer service on behalf of the business.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in managing Resource Planning in a contact centre environments
- Proven experience in developing Schedulers & Planners.
- A history of supporting large multi-functional teams across multiple sites
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a leadership team to develop and grow capability to ensure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and optimisation
- A proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen, and management of large operational budgets across multiple business areas
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical information and financial reporting
- Ideally experience working with WFM systems - NICE IEX
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions.