Senior Programme & Planning Manager
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced Senior Programme & Planning Manager with strong experience in development, planning of large scale ever changing programmes. You will be required to generate weekly, monthly & annual demand profiles.
The role is hybrid working & will have a 3/2 split home (3 days) & office (Newbury 2 days)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in their field and join an inspirational leader and be part of a new chapter for the organisation. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative translating the the production plans into resource and supply plans (). You will be influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
The role for a Senior Programme & Planning specialist who will plan, lead and own the strategic direction for the business performance agenda.
- Translate the shape and overall planning strategy for the business service needs.
- programme manage all the major delivery work streams & Takes overall ownership for all aspects of programmes (some inter-connecting) and large work streams from initiation to delivery, so that projects are completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget.
- Identify and change the governance framework that need to be taken into account and implemented across the business in conjunction with the programme.
- Ownership of the services Risk Processes..
- Set out a programme governance structure for all of your projects - defining stages and decision makers.
- Design, communicate, manage and implement the programme plan for completing the programme planning, and tracks progress and performance against Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimise delays.
- Extensive experience in Programme & planning management delivery
- You will have extensive experience across the complete transformation life cycle projects & programmes from cradle to grave.
- Agile & waterfall background.
- Field activity as a lot of the programme work streams are operational
- Having wide‐ranging experience in reporting, unit costs & turn around times
- Budget management
- Has a solid level of experience within the Programme Management; has successfully delivered large projects ideally within the Retail & wholesale sector
- Solid understanding of project management tools, terminologies and techniques
- Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891.