Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of EXPERIENCED Customer Service Advisor’s to join their Customer Relationship Team based in the Stoke - on - Trent area (Office based role).
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, this is the role for you.
Salary: £19-21k DOE + Bonus + Bens
Hours: You will need to be flexible with working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday across varies shift patterns (Incl 1 weekend in every 4weeks).
- Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients
- Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through outbound campaigns
- Working alongside multiple departments to gather feedback from clients, whilst sharing best practise.
- Analysing client activity data and reports
Your experience and skills:
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills