Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join our client in a newly formed Contact Centre based in the Staffordshire area.
You’ll be responsible for successfully leading a Contact Centre Team, ensuring that all are proficient, targeted and motivated in their daily duties. To monitor an efficient and effective, friendly and courteous customer service department, ensuring that high levels of customer service are adhered to at all times.
Role responsibilities -
- Effective leadership of Contact Centre staff including staff recruitment and retention, management and development of staff and encouraging the continuous improvement of the service.
- Empower your team to achieve a best-in-class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analyse and monitor performance in order to continuously improve. This will include producing reports to present to key stakeholders
- Build product knowledge across brands to support operational awareness, management of the operation and supporting development of your direct reports.
- Lead by example and take accountability for dealing with all aspects of people management. Recognise key motivators in the working environment, people’s different motivational needs, and identify techniques to motivate your team. Take an active interest in, and support, everyone’s personal development.
- Managing the team’s daily operations, developing and training team members to acquire, maintain and build competencies.
Experience required -
- Minimum of 3 years previous management experience within a Contact Centre environment. (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrable Management skills – i.e., coaching, delegating, and managing performance through reporting, regular reviews etc.
- Experience of leading a team in a complex service delivery environment, managing multiple stakeholders to deliver an end user service in line with framework agreement.
- Accustomed to being accountable and responsible for the team’s performance and KPI’s including report preparation and ownership where required.
- A desire for continuous improvement - processes, reporting etc.