Please use the search to find another job.
Project Coordinator (Home based)
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to help assist thew project manager create and manage projects & plans. You will work simultaneously on multiple projects this will require you to successfully plan, coordinate to deliver for the business.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
*Flexible on location with fully WFH and site meetings when required (travel exspensed)*
- Assist with creating project plans which account for every detail of each work stream required, to ensure a successful project of work.
- Appropriately mange the project documentation, plans & reports.
- Report on project success & other results.
- Works closely with the wider stakeholders and colleagues
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain project documentation for multiple projects.
- Organise & attend stakeholder meetings.
- Assist with post project reviews and includes lessons learnt exercises which identify both positive and negative outcomes to be actioned
- Previous experience in supporting project management ideally within a Tech/ BPO Outsource Contact Centres delivering multi work stream / geography (off shore / onshore)
- Exposure to Salesforce (Tools experience) & Smart Sheets would be advantageous
- Six-Sigma, PRINCE2 Practitioner or other Agile qualification of benefit
- Stakeholder management experience essential.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools including MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and others.