Head of Customer Experience
About the Role
We are working for one of the leading organisations in their sector to recruit a Head of Customer Experience whose role it will be to strategically lead the design and delivery of customer experience to their customers.
This role isn’t an operational leadership role, it’s purpose is to lead the design and development of a seamless, intuitive, end to end customer experience for our clients business customers (B2B). You will be guiding customer facing teams to ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction across all customer touchpoints. You will be pivotal in the design, development and overseeing of the customer experience strategy.
- Providing strategic direction and ensuring effective delivery of customer experience projects.
- Leading and driving transformation change through matrix management and influence.
- Creating multiple customer journey maps with a view to effective and innovative solutions.
- Producing evidence-based proposals for new customer enhancements in line with strategic goals.
- Leading customer feedback and survey activity, ensuring insight leads to tangible actions, overseeing and monitoring business delivery plans.
- Leading on the development of customer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors and across other sectors.
- Able to evidence successful delivery of customer experience in a complex organisation.
- Provide expertise and support to ensure customer experience remains high focus and continually improves to meet their expectations and needs.
- Model leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from teams by providing clarity, feedback, coaching and development, while continuously seeking to enhance performance in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organisation, to develop and implement an integrated customer experience strategy and improvement plans.
- Working with third party suppliers on content and engagement through customer satisfaction surveys.
- Use customer feedback, insight and data to prioritise need and identify how we can improve customer experience through digital technology or business change.
- Actively monitor customer needs and development of ideas and initiatives, driving regular and annual analysis cycles that enable continuous improvement.