Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Advisor - Full Training provided
About the Role
Passionate about Sales or want a career in sales?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit Sales Advisor’s to join their Customer care Team based in Polegate.
You will be offered a starting salary of £18,500K with an OTE of £25 - £32K Uncapped
Hours of work:
Week 1 – 9am – 6pm
Week 2 – 8am – 5pm
1 Saturday in 4
As a Sales Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service as well as closing sales calls
- Identify, assess customer needs on a first call resolution basis while ending the call with a sale
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focused approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Sales Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in a contact centre role
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends (1 in 4)
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- B2C experience preferable