About the Role
Claims Handler - Taunton, Somerset (Some WFH available)- £17,500 - £21,000 DOE + Bens
This role is to carry out tasks within the Team (Underground Services). Manage a caseload of claims from cradle to grave, delivering excellent service to customers and clients, as well as ensuring agreed client SLA’s/KPI’s and philosophies (client and company) are maintained at all times.
- To manage a caseload of claims in accordance with client and company philosophies.
- Correct interpretation of client instructions to determine the method of proceeding.
- Technical review of survey reports – this includes interpreting policy cover, assessing appropriate repair methods and scrutinising scope/costs.
- Creation and delivery of grammatically technical client reports throughout the lifecycle of claims.
- Setting and maintaining financial reserves.
- Logging and managing complaints in accordance with client requirements.
- Awareness and handling of claims with fraud indicators.
- Maintaining contact with the customer, clients and contractors throughout the claim.
- Ensuring comprehensive notes are recorded on all files.
- Promote the company’s core values at all times.
- Striving to receive a compliment on every claim and ensuring they are logged accurately.
- Keep up to date with the relevant legislation.
- To promote the business by leading from within to our clients.
- Maintain a high level of claims control over the claims within their remit.
- Ensure contractors meet the goals set for them and the claims progress smoothly and quickly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in an environment requiring excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Experience within a role requiring excellent customer service.
- Experience in insurance or a claims background (desirable, but not essential).