Out of Hours Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor: Sunday and Bank Holidays (FTC)
Hours of Work: 8:00am – 8:00pm (12-hour shift with 1 hour unpaid lunch break).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract (Can be an option to WFH but would need to be able to commute to office when needed)
This role involves you working Sundays and Bank Holidays only, providing cover for clients along with emergency clients offering an effective Out of Hours service. You will deal with a variety of claims and emergencies along with any enquires that clients may have. You will also liaise with customers and third parties, in order to assist in the progression of claims from start to finish.
- Cover emergency works for our clients and their stakeholders.
- Provide phone cover for our out of hours service.
- Be aware of what emergencies could occur within a new build property; some of which could affect the daily routine of an individual in their own home.
- Provide the ability for the operations department to contact people outside of the normal working day.
- Ensure claims received out of the normal working hours are on the system and called within SLA’s.
- Ensure that emergencies are completed within the stipulated service level agreements.
- Maintain a consistent low level of complaints within the department.
- Ensure that calls are answered within the stipulated service level agreements.
- Ensure that all claims received out of hours are keyed on and action within the stipulated service level agreements.
- Knowledge of the internal systems and their interaction in the claims process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates require 5 or more GCSE’s (C Grade or above) including English and Maths or the equivalent
- Previous high level Customer Service experience
- Previous Insurance industry experience