Process Improvement Manager (6 month FTC)
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Process Improvement Manager to join our forward-thinking client to drive change and continuous, sustainable improvement across operations, using Lean Six Sigma Methodologies and RPA technology as well as project management capability.
** This role is remote with regular (expensed) travel to Oxfordshire **
This role will initially be a 6 month FTC, however, it likely to extend further.
The successful individual will be a certified ‘Green Belt’ (or higher!) and will have the responsibility of providing strategic and analytical support to Contact Centre Management and define, lead, manage & execute key Organisational/Corporate initiatives and process improvement projects.
You will deliver training and mentor operational operations staff on continuous improvement methods and will continually review ways to improve processes.
- Define, lead, manage and execute process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma/Lean methodologies
- Process mapping using MS Visio (value stream mapping for back office processes)
- Utilize a data driven approach to problem solving to identify opportunities for improvement within the organization
- Identify and oversee opportunities for eliminating cost, and increasing efficiency
- Identify robotics process automation (RPA) opportunities and support end to end deployment of RPA in the business
- Provide deep dive analytical insights on all aspects of customer journey
- Establish positive working relationships at senior levels with cross-functional teams
- Ability to build a process improvement culture, demonstrating flexibility and initiative in achieving the desired outcome
- Coach, guide and support team to achieve team, department and strategic objectives.
- Promote Six Sigma approach across all levels of the operations/NI Business