Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join our clients Contact Centre based in the Derby area, This role will be fully office based no opportunity for hybrid working due to the companies requirements (COVID safe working environment).
You’ll be responsible for successfully leading a Contact Centre - customer care team, ensuring that all are proficient, targeted and motivated in their daily duties. To monitor an efficient and effective, friendly and courteous customer service department, ensuring that high levels of customer service are adhered to at all times.
Role responsibilities -
- Effective leadership of Contact Centre Care Teams including recruitment and employee retention, management and development of staff and encouraging the continuous improvement of the service.
- Empower your team to achieve a best-in-class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analyse and monitor performance in order to continuously improve. This will include producing reports to present to key stakeholders
- Build product knowledge across brands to support operational awareness, management of the operation and supporting development of your direct reports.
- Lead by example and take accountability for dealing with all aspects of people management. Recognise key motivators in the working environment, people’s different motivational needs, and identify techniques to motivate your team. Take an active interest in, and support, everyone’s personal development.
- Managing the daily operations (80-100FTE), developing and training managers to acquire, maintain and build a proactive care function.
Experience required -
- Previous management experience within a Contact Centre CEX/ Customer Care environment. (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrable Management skills – i.e., coaching, delegating, and managing managers performance through reporting, regular reviews etc.
- Experience of leading a team in a complex care delivery environment, managing multiple stakeholders to deliver an end user service in line with framework agreement.
- Accustomed to being accountable and responsible for the team’s performance and KPI’s including report preparation and ownership where required.
- A desire for continuous improvement - processes, care, reporting etc.