Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly ambitious, highly experienced, driven, results orientated Operational Leader with a background in Outsourced Contact Centre.
Manages the departmental operations for the contact centre. Interacts with client leadership requiring issue resolution. Oversees the efficiency/quality of monitoring call volumes ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained. Plans, directs,supervises, and evaluates work flow. Conducts call pattern forecasting activities. Establishes procedures and scripts used by team members. Improves processes, procedures, and productivity based on statistics (total calls, average number of calls on hold, hold times, etc.). Ensures that reporting is accurate and is completed in a timely manner. Manages call list including verifying tracking processes, contact attempts, etc. Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of all aspects of a Contact Centre and/or off phone environments .
- Ensures the highest quality customer service is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Empowers leaders to handle the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards. Maintains close contact with clients through daily interaction with the client relations/project management areas.
- Handles all client requests in a timely manner.
- Coaches, develops and counsels existing team members and supervisors to higher performance.
- Conducts training for customer service processes for team members, clients and merchants.
- Participates in weekly client calls to discuss upcoming marketing events, outstanding issues or any other topics pertaining to applicable areas. Resolves escalated customer issues that are not resolved at the supervisor level.
- Evaluates processes, client data and trends to identify process improvements.
- Oversees projects, conversions and process improvements to implementation.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and Productivity - Conducts regular quality samples for each team and provide feedback/counseling as needed to ensure they are meeting established quality standards.
- Adhere to an annual budget that utilizes available resources while maintaining client performance standards and company profit guidelines.
- Creates daily reporting of customer escalations. Analyzes trends and report to leadership any system, human, and other issues that cause a less than stellar customer experience.
- Provides recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate issues that impact overall service quality.
- Participates in product development and implementation support. Identifies potential system issues and recommends system enhancements.